fbml"expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> rust: FESTIVE NEST SENDS A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

November 15, 2010

FESTIVE NEST SENDS A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

What an AMAZING weekend we had at the Festive Nest!!!!!!
A big thank you to all of you for coming out to support, encourage and inspire us!!!!!  And an extra big thank you to Angela, Lily, Noelle, Jill, Heather, little Lily, and Ang's parents for ALL the hard work that went in to making this event such a big success!

 We all had so much FUN that we are planning to open the barn up for one more weekend in December....not sure which one yet, but will keep you posted.
 PS...The idea for my SANCTUARY signs came from Burlap Luxe the most delicious and enchanting blog ever!

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light."
Albert Schweitzer

Happy day!
xojanis

17 comments:

Alba Linea said...

your pictures are so nice as allways. (i must add you to my bloglist*smile*)
best wishes and big bear hugs! di
;0)

himlaverket said...

Nice pictures of yours...
hugs ullamaria

Rustydiva said...

Hey Janis, Love the little nest! Glad your event was a blow-out! I know it takes a lot of hard work to organize and put on an event like that. Hope you get some time for a little R and R.

Kenda

Cindy said...

I'm so glad to hear that Festive Nest went well. I'm sure you sold tons of gorgeous wares.
Hugs, Cindy

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I'm happy your event was a big success!
Love the sanctuary signs and the nest.

hugs

Sissie

Prior said...

Love your nest and sign~ Glad you had a great week end. Lezlee

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*sounds like a wonderful time!! Hugs,Rachel~*~*

Rosie said...

Oh, soooo much F*U*N...Can't wait for the next one...will be there with bells on!...smile on...Rosie

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you Janis, you beautiful soul to have mentioned me in your psot as a part of who inspired your own sanctuary place.

Your piece is just as beautiful :)

Come over and enter my giveaway!
xoxo
Dore

a paper {life} said...

Hi Janis
I am glad your event was a success...it makes all of the hours put into it worth while. I'm sorry I couldn't make it but maybe I can make the December one.

Lady Pamela said...

You all worked sooooo hard. I hope it was all worthwhile to you. My sister and I enjoyed ourselves, it was very difficult to make choices on which treasures to bring home.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on a successful event, it sounds so much fun
Only wish I could have been there
Blessings
rebecca

Anonymous said...

Everything you do is so..."to die for" sheesh. You are like a busy little beaver, it never ceases to amaze me what you post.

The Passionate Home said...

Hi Janis, I just love my treasure from the sale and can not wait to give it to my mom for Christmas, I know she will love it too! All your creations are so beautiful! See you soon, C

Ana said...

Oh Janis,
I'm so happy to hear all went well...Yay! Oh and love the Sanctuary sign and sweet nest with the glittery eggs. Have a beautiful day my friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Dear Janis - you inspire me too - the love I feel that you have for the creations you make warms my heart and rises me to greater vision.

Thanks for you visits

big hugs
cindy@stitches

Unknown said...

Hi Janis,

Loved Festive Nest! Here is my blog post about it:
http://joyellebrandt.blogspot.com/
It was great to meet you.
Joyelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails