fbml"expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> rust: THE OLDE FARMHOUSE VINTAGE MARKET

June 23, 2012

THE OLDE FARMHOUSE VINTAGE MARKET

I was completely overwhelmed by the masses of kind hearted, complimentary
 and encouraging people I met today at the Olde Farmhouse Market so wanted to do a quick post to let you all know how much I value and appreciate you!
Whether you bought something from me or just stopped by to tell me how much you loved my booth you all contributed to an extraordinary day for me...so I thank you all from
the bottom of my heart!

 I love repurposing "junk" and I love that so many of you love
what I do!
Many of you asked about purchasing things from me outside of the market and
I plan on adding a page to my blog in the near future where I will list things for sale
as I make them, also please feel free to email me with particular requests.
 LOVE VINTAGE!
Happy day
&
THANK YOU AGAIN!  You all inspire me!
xojanis

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”

A.Schweitzer

5 comments:

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Dear Janis!
It was nice to meet you at the market!You are so creative, I a so sorry I rushed in the end and did not meet you to get my paper flowers! I knew I was missing something! My mom came about 3:20pm with some friends and we all started packing stuff and the rain was coming down!!!
Yes, please add a "shop" to your blog, so we can all buy your beautiful things!

Wendy said...

Thanks for bringing your wonderful creations to the market, I loved the whole market and my little ladder will be well displayed in my home.

Lady Pamela said...

Hi Janis,
I love my new 'Janis' treasures. It has been too long since I have had added to my collection. After I got home I decided I had room for a few other things that I saw in your booth. Maybe I need a self-help group - lol. No way.

Cathie said...

It was a pleasure meeting you on Saturday Janis, your items are beautiful... simply delightful!

raggygirlvintage said...

Your repurposed "junk" is "junk" of the very best kind my friend!
Tracey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails