fbml"expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> rust: TEAPOT SPOUTS

May 11, 2011

TEAPOT SPOUTS

Just working on packaging a few things up this morning and
couldn't resist taking a few shots of these beautifully detailed teapot spouts.




                                    "Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts
                                          of solitude and the pleasures of company."
                                          -Zen Haiku

                                            Happy day my blogging friends!
                                               xojanis

16 comments:

stefanie said...

oh, they are gorgeous!!!

Ido said...

Beautiful! I have two silver pleated teapots and love them, along with their spouts.
Have a great day!
XXXX Ido

Theresa said...

Beautiful! xoxoxo

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I love the added bling to the teapots!

sissie said...

Hi Janis,
I'm always amazed at how you take the simpliest items and show their beauty. Lovely photos.

hugs
Sissie

Debra@Common Ground said...

gorgeous photos!!

NanaDiana said...

Art is truly all around us,isn'tit? Love these shots! Hugs- Diana

Allison said...

Gorgeous photos, Janis!

Cindy said...

I love silver teapots! So-o-o pretty!
Hugs, Cindy

❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀ said...

So pretty!!!

Dee

Rosie said...

OH MY, OH MY!
You my dear, have a style all your own...and WHAT a style it is! Deliciously Glamorous ...ahhhh...
Have a WONDERfilled weekend my sweet...xoxox...Rosie

Sea Witch said...

Lovely post. I adore teapots as well and I love that you focused in on the spouts. Sea witch

Charlene said...

I found you over at Candy's blog & stopped for a visti. And I LOVE the tea pots! I'm off to read some more of yur posts. So pretty... your blog is just beautiful! Charlene

dreams on 34th street said...

Like jumping into a storybook!
~Lynne
{w/l}

Susie from Bienvenue said...

So pretty! I would love to have one of these to place fresh cut roses in. If I had fresh roses :)

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh my goodness, youve done it again. Hope you are having a great week.
XO~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails