fbml"expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> rust: Baby Junk

August 17, 2009

Baby Junk

Here are some fun junk pieces that I embellished for a nursery. Don't you just love baby junk?


Wouldn't this little teapot be an adorable way to present a floral bouquet to a new mom?


I am always on the look out for old baby shoes, and love to embellish them. The name and birthdate of the receiver of these can be written on the bottom.

This loving cup was one of my favorite junk finds and I regret selling it now as they are so hard to find. Wouldn't it be adorable in a baby's room holding some needed supplies?

8 comments:

EMBELLISH said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so glad you did. I absolutely love how you embellish your jund finds. The tea pot is precious.

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Love the BABY junk! Thanks for visiting our blog.

Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters

kath@retromantic antiques said...

REally sweet baby junk. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the baby stuff too. I love checking out the junk site and finally joined. kath

Carole said...

Hi Janis,
Thanks for entering the giveaway. Will be picking the winner soon!
I love all the things you make. Your teapot light is wonderful.
Carole

Jenny said...

Janis, thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I like your creative use of the baby and nursing/get well items! Looking forward to your White Wednesday posts, too :)

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Love your ideas and your blog.So happy to find you!
Beth

Unknown said...

I love vintage baby items as well.I put some pics of my some vintage baby cups and silverware on one of my posts.Great finds.I really enjoyed your post.looking forward to visit you soon! Have a bright day and Fun Finds 2 U... Chickie

Joan@anythinsggoeshere said...

Cute, cute baby junk. I love junk too. Come by and visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails